Are you looking for an entertaining and informative speaker for your next event?
Carol Gignoux is available for a variety of speaking engagements including keynote presentations, training, and focused workshops on the topic of ADHD. With a basis of scientific fact and decades of first-hand experience with ADHD, Carol tailors her material to every event she is invited to. Her programs range from broad sessions on the facts of ADHD to narrowly focused workshops on improving particular ADHD behaviors.
Carol has presented to:
- Schools, Universities, Parent Organizations and ADHD Student Advocacy Groups
- Community Organizations, Family Groups and Libraries
- Corporations, non-profits, and small businesses
- Hospitals and clinics
Carol is an inspired and knowledgeable speaker who empowers and motivates her audience to make real change. With over 30 years of experience working with ADHD, she is one of the longest serving ADHD coaches in the industry. Her incredible depth of knowledge along with her straight-forward and oftentimes humorous delivery, make Carol a unique and inspiring speaker.
A few samples of her past programs include:
- Understanding ADHD for Companies and Managers
- Executives: Learn to Maximize Your Assets
- Keeping Your Focus in the Workplace for Innovator Brain Types
- Master the Five Steps to Eliminating Underperformance in the Workplace
- Building Loving ADHD Couple Relationships
- Working Together as a Family with ADHD
- The Silent Epidemic of ADHD in Adults
Her content can be tailored for each audience and her event coordinator works with you to develop a perfectly targeted program. Most topics can be delivered onsite, via webinar or Google Talk formats.
Contact us for more information and to schedule your event.
View Carol’s Press Kit here, including expanded Program Descriptions.