Live ADHD Free offers customized corporate speaking programs. All programs are delivered from an ADHD specialist, Carol Gignoux. Carol is a pioneer in the field of ADHD coaching and works with organizations all across the country.
We’ll work with you to develop a targeted program. Most topics are available for on site or virtual delivery.
Carol, as an ADHD specialist, works with:
- HR managers
- Project managers
- Team leaders
Our nationally recognized program offers a three-step process. Each step works to eliminate performance problems in the workplace.
ADHD in the Workplace: What Every Executive and Manager Needs to Know
First, you’ll cover unaddressed ADHD issues in the workplace, which cause disruptions. Learn how to identify it in the workplace. Then you can build an environment to allow employees to increase their productivity and achieve their full potential.
We focus on how to address:
- Time and task management
- Improved communication practices
- Meeting goals, expectations, and deadlines
Coaching for the Workplace: Building Better Performers
Next, supervisors and managers will discover coaching techniques to address unwanted behaviors that limit success.
You will learn to:
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of worker underperformance
- Correct employee performance issues on the spot
- Cultivate a culture of support and growth
Master the Five Steps to Eliminating Underperformance in the Workplace
Finally, you’ll receive the knowledge and training to create specific plans to help your employees succeed.
Gain key insights to:
- Recognize and stop employees’ ineffective or self-sabotaging habits
- Teach employees how and when to use self-advocacy to get help
- Create regular scheduled meetings with employees
- Model fair and equitable communication practices so employees can do the same
- Establish mentors and coaches for employees to go to when problems arise
Start with a Free ADHD Specialist Introductory Session
You can work with an ADHD specialist to strengthen your team and ensure consistent communication. Learn more today with a free introductory session from Carol.