Coaching for ADHD Students
Students with ADHD are in a unique position and must be supported with a particular level of care.
- Not meeting deadlines
- Low test scores
- Poor homework habits
- Visible frustration
Enlisting an ADHD coach will end that negative cycle. We provide students with the tools to better perform. This gives them a greater chance at success in life.
At Live ADHD Free, we begin with a thorough explanation of the innovator brain type grounded in real-life examples. From there, we develop the student’s study skills and instill the primary importance of self-advocacy. By fostering the student’s natural talents and minimizing unwanted behaviors, the student can achieve success in school. Additionally, students gain healthier relationships with family and friends and an improved self-image.
ADHD Students Coaching Session Details:
- Weekly private sessions with Carol, a senior certified coach, in person or via Skype/FaceTime
- Full initial intake leading to an educational plan designed to meet the student’s academic/social needs
- Professional support between sessions, including check in via email for accountability and consistency
- Goals and objectives focused on measuring academic performance using student’s strengths
For more information or to get started today, contact us.
Carol has worked with schools and universities including:
- Babson College
- Boston College
- Boston University
- Mass. Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Northeastern University
- Middlesex Community College
- Mount Ida College
- Arizona State University
- University of Wisconsin